Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10th Prestige 55 + All Golden Guns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xReWarDz-

xReWarDz-

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-01

10th Prestige 55 + All Golden Guns Empty
PostSubject: 10th Prestige 55 + All Golden Guns   10th Prestige 55 + All Golden Guns I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2008, 5:37 am

As some of you may know I have two accounts. BocaOne which is the account that is 10th Prestige Level 55 with All the Golden Guns. I made the new account [xReWarDz-] because I got bored of just getting kills and doing nothing on the other account. Also I didnt like the name.
Back to top Go down
http://Gamebattles.com
helma

helma

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-18

10th Prestige 55 + All Golden Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th Prestige 55 + All Golden Guns   10th Prestige 55 + All Golden Guns I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 12:35 am

Funny story actually, I found someone, he's like 13th in the world for kills or something and my friend pointed me his way, he's selling his accy for like 2500 dollars

I sent him a message basically "Mate you're ****e why would someone buy your account". Later in the day he finds me in a game (joins it after seeing I was there), starts mouthing off about how I should "respect him for what he's done in the game". Then me and my mates proceeded to HAND it to him for a good half hour before he gave up
-----------------
Breast Augmentation | Breast Enlargement
Back to top Go down

10th Prestige 55 + All Golden Guns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Discussion :: Hall of Fame-
Jump to: